Bluprint is a sketch tool for UX design. It enable you to do paper prototyping of smartphone app anytime, anywhere if only you have an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. You will no longer suffer from a lot of eraser dusts or scan the paper. Bluprint will strongly support your information design work.
- Almost full-scale iPhone SE mockup
- iPhone SE real resolution export
- Selected tools & colors for UX Design
- Ruler Tool to draw straight line
- Stencil Tool that enable to draw common icons & UI components
- Overhand-grip to draw bold stroke
- Pinch-in to zoom
- Duplicate artboards
- Create Project
- Compatible with Apple Pencil
- Compatible with Split View
*Almost full-scale displaying is only on iPad 12.9 inches and 9.7 inches.
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Bluprint for UX Design is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Bluprint for UX Design (version 1.6) has a file size of 13.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.